You can find on this page the map of Berlin monuments and the map of Berlin tourist buses. Berlin is the capital and the most visited city in Germany with 7 million tourists per year. Thanks to its numerous monuments, museums, sightseeings, landmarks and attractions, Berlin was declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
In Berlin you can visit:
• museums: Museum Island, Jüdisches Museum
• monuments: Gedenkstätte Berliner Mauer, Holocaust Memorial
• religious buildings: Berliner Dom, Friedrichswerdersche Kirche
• squares: Potsdamer Platz, Gendarmenmarkt, Alexanderplatz
• different attractions: Wall of Berlin, Branderburg Gate, Reichstag, Berliner Fernsehturm, Kurfürstendamm, Charlottenbourg Palace, Checkpoint Charlie, East Side Gallery
The City Sightseeing of Berlin is an original way of visiting Berlin and discover its monuments, museums, attractions while getting on and off at your disposal. This concept of hop on hop off bus or open-top double-decker buses offers a network of 2 tourist tours and routes and 26 stops with commentary in 9 languages.